Work Accident - 35-year Old Dies of Poisoning

style="float: right; margin-bottom: 10px; font-weight: 600;"Wed 29th Jun, 2011

Munich. A 35-years old man died in a work-related accident on Monday. The death occurred as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the police. The 35-year-old was responsible for cleaning equipment for an equipment rental firm. Company employees found the man unconscious in a factory building. The gas probably leaked from a heater or one of the steam cleaners. The emergency physician was unable to save the man and pronounced him dead at the scene.

German Engineering Jobs
Write a comment ...
Post comment