Toxic Homemade Spa

style="float: right; margin-bottom: 10px; font-weight: 600;"Mon 14th Jun, 2010

Eurasburg. A 24 year old man from Muensing wanted to celebrate his birthday party with a special present: a home-made jacuzzi tub.

His friends covered the trailer of a car with foil and poured up to 30 cm of water into it. With a tube they channeled exhaust fumes into the water. The fun didn't last long: the 24 year old complained of pain in his stomach and was delivered to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning.

German Engineering Jobs
Write a comment ...
Post comment